Ice Machine Service
Refrigerator Ice Maker Repairs
Refrigerator Ice Maker Brands We Repair:
Whirlpool brands include KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn Air, Admiral, Amana, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Ikea, Whirlpool.GE brands include GE , Hotpoint, RCA, General Electric, GE Monogram. Electrolux brands include Frigidaire, Gibson, White Westinghouse, Icon, Electrolux, Universal. Sears Kenmore, L-G, Samsung, Haier, Crosley.
Service Area includes Jackson MS. including near Madison, MS., near Ridgeland, MS.,near Brandon, MS, near Flowood, MS., near Pearl, MS., near Clinton, MS , near Byram, MS., near Terry, MS., near Richland, MS., near Florence, MS.
Service Area includes Zip Codes : Jackon 39201,39202,39204,39206,39209,39212,39213,39216, Pearl 39208, Richland 39218, Brandon 39042 or 39047, Ridgeland 39157, Madison 39110, Florence 39073, Clinton 39056, Byram 39272, Terry 39170, Pelahatchie 39145.
Save even more by bringing your Ice Machine to our service center located at:
5464 highway 80 east
Monday through Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-1
Request Repair Service Now
Nickel Safe Cleaners & Cleaning Services Available
Locally Owned and Managed here for 35 year
Directions on Cleaning the Ice Machine Nickel Evaporator
You will need to use one 16-ounce (473 mL) bottle of approved ice maker cleaner. We recommend using the Affresh® Ice Machine Cleaner part number 4396808.
- Turn off the ice maker.
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes for the ice to fall into the storage bin. Remove all ice from the storage bin.
- Unscrew the drain cap from the bottom of the water pan located inside the storage bin as shown. Allow the water to drain completely.
- Replace the drain cap securely on the water pan. If the drain cap is loose, water will empty from the water pan and you will have either thin ice or no ice.
- Read and follow all handling information on the cleaner bottle before completing the steps below. Use one 16-oz (473 mL) bottle of approved ice maker cleaner.
- Pour one bottle of solution into the water pan. Fill the bottle twice with tap water and pour it into the water pan.
- Press and hold the “Clean” button. (See the “Using the controls” section below.) The light will blink, indicating that the cleaning cycle is in process. When the indicator light turns green (approximately 70 minutes), the cleaning cycle is complete. During the cleaning cycle, the system will both clean and rinse itself.
- After the cleaning cycle is complete, remove the drain cap from the water pan. Look to see if any cleaning solution is left in the water pan. If cleaning solution drains from the water pan, you should run the clean cycle again. Be sure to replace the drain cap securely on the water pan. Otherwise, if the drain cap is loose, water will empty from the water pan and you will have either thin ice or no ice at all.
NOTE: Severe scale buildup may require repeated cleanings with a fresh quantity of cleaning solution.
- Press and hold the “On” button to resume ice production
Cleaning the Condenser
A dirty or clogged condenser:
- Obstructs proper airflow.
- Reduces ice-making capacity.
- Causes higher-than-recommended operating temperatures which may lead to component failure.